4CNW: The Process for Creative Suppliers
There is a simple 5-step process for Creatives to get involved in the 4CNW programme.
Discover how you can benefit
For Creatives the project will deliver:
- A new source of revenue
- A new perspective on your skill base through collaboration with other businesses
- Opportunities to develop new partnerships and clusters
And will also give you the opportunity to:
- Meet and network with fellow creatives in your region and across Europe
- Influence EC policy in the area of Creative Industries by being part of a major European pilot to develop the creative industries
Register with our new 4CNW Creative Directory by completing the online Application form.
Your local Broker will also be hosting Discovery Events for creatives on the following dates to give all interested parties further information on how to apply. Follow the links below to find out how to book your free place, or email your local broker.
Discovery events for businesses and creatives are being held in January 2013 to give all interested parties further information. Please follow the links below to discover more about the events for business in your area:
- Tuesday 22nd January - Discovery Session for Creatives, Derry, Northern Ireland
- Wednesday 23rd January - Discovery Session for Creatives, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Thursday 24th January - Discovery Session for Creatives, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Wednesday 30th January - Discovery Event for Creatives, Sligo, Ireland
- Monday 11th February - Discovery Event for Businesses and Creatives, Inverness, Scotland
Date for your diary: Deadline for submission of online applications for Creatives is midnight on Friday 8th March 2013.
Note: All applicants who register for the 4CNW Creative Directory will have the option to automatically sign up to the European How to Grow platform, where members can access services and tools specifically designed to meet the needs of creative professionals and creative businesses.
Following an assessment and selection process, all those approved and profiled on the 4CNW Creative Directory will become eligible for introduction to a 4CNW Talent business voucher beneficiary.
If you are shortlisted to respond to a particular business challenge you will be contacted to provide an anonymous response to that specific challenge.
Each business will meet up to three potential creative suppliers from which they will decide who they wish to collaborate with.
Shortlisting of creative suppliers for introduction to businesses will be based on the creative skills that the expert panel recommended to solve the challenge presented.
If you are selected by a 4CNW Talent business voucher beneficiary to be their creative supplier we will co-fund your new client to engage you to solve their particular business challenge.
Use your creative talent to work with your new client to solve their business challenge.
You will have a three month time frame in which to complete the project.
At the end of the project collaboration you will be asked to write a brief evaluation report highlighting the learning and experience you gained from the project as the creative supplier.