4CNW Talent is a new fund to enable Businesses to collaborate with a Creative Partner
We Invite businesses in the Agri-food, Life Sciences, Technology and Tourism sectors from Ireland North West, Northern Ireland and Scotland to participate in the fund, through the application for a talent voucher (valued between €1,000 and €5,000). This voucher will be used to commission the services of a creative professional who can offer new areas of expertise to help solve a particular business challenge.
These applications will be assessed by an expert panel with successful businesses required to match the grant awarded, creating a commissioning pot of up to €10,000 per project.
Applications are now open and will close on 18th of February 2013. Application forms must be completed and submitted online.
We are also inviting Creative Suppliers to register their interest in participating in the progamme by applying for the 4CNW Creative Directory and business support programme.
Discovery events for businesses and creatives are being held in January 2013 to give all interested parties further information. Please follow the links below to discover more about the event in your area:
- Tuesday 22nd January - Discovery Session for Creatives, Derry, Northern Ireland
- Tuesday 22nd January - Discovery Session for Business, Derry, Northern Ireland
- Wednesday 23rd January - Discovery Session for Creatives, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Wednesday 23rd January - Discovery Session for Business, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Thursday 24th January - Discovery Session for Business, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Thursday 24th January - Discovery Session for Creatives, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Wednesday 30th January - Discovery Event for Business, Sligo, Ireland
- Wednesday 30th January - Discovery Event for Creatives, Sligo, Ireland
- Monday 11th February - Discovery Event for Businesses and Creatives, Inverness, Scotland
The Creative State North West is leading and implementing 4CNW Talent across Ireland North West, Northern Ireland and Scotland. While we are delivering 4CNW directly in Ireland North West, we are working in collaboration with local Brokers in Northern Ireland (NORIBIC) and Scotland (Cultural Enterprise Office) who will deliver the programme for us in those regions. 4CNW is one of 8 European projects set up to encourage the use of creative thinking as a powerful business tool.
To apply for the 4CNW Directory as an Industry you must fulfil all of the following criteria:
Be a business in one of the following sectors: Agri-food, Life Sciences Technology or Tourism
- Have your business address in one of the three participating regions: Northern Ireland, Scotland and Ireland North West (Donegal, Leitrim, Mayo, Roscommon or Sligo).
- Be a business that has moved past early stage development and into its growth phase of its lifecycle i.e. trading for one year or more. Exception will be made for early stage businesses who can demonstrate that they can commercialise their business idea.
- Be in a position to 100% match fund the voucher (vouchers are valued at €1,000 to €5,000). Applicants should note that VAT costs are not covered by the voucher.
- Complete your challenge within the agreed timeframe; May - August 2013.
If you think you might be eligible but you are not sure, please consult our Frequently Asked Questions for Industry.