The call for applications for 4CNW Talent, a €100,000 innovation fund to encourage partnerships between creative professionals and businesses in Ireland North West, Northern Ireland and Scotland, opens online today.
Funding available to collaborate with a Creative partner
4CNW Talent invites businesses from these regions in the Agri-food, Life Sciences, Technology and Tourism sectors to apply for a talent voucher of between €1,000 and €5,000. Applications will be assessed by an expert panel, with successful businesses required to match fund their 4CNW award creating a commissioning pot of between €2,000 and €10,000 per project. Businesses will then use this fund to commission the services of a creative professional who can offer new areas of expertise to help solve their particular business challenge. Applications will remain open until 4pm on the 18th February 2013 and you can find out more about the 4CNW process, and how to apply, by consulting the Business information section on our new website.
Creative Suppliers from these regions are also invite to submit online applications to register for the 4CNW Creative Directory. The directory is a unique European service innovation that will list and map Creative Suppliers across the Celtic Crescent region. All successful Creative applicants to the directory will be eligible for commissioning by a successful voucher recipient, thus creating new clients and new income streams. Applications for Creatives remain open until 12noon on 8th March 2013, and Creative applicants will also be given the opportunity to automatically register with the European Creative portal HowtoGrow.
The best way to find out more about this fund is to attend one of the free discovery events being held across the regions. At these events you can meet the team, be talked through the application process and hear from projects that benifited from a 4CNW Talent Voucher in the 2012 test round.
For more information on your local event click on the links below or contact your local broker.
- Tuesday 22nd January - Discovery Session for Creatives, Derry, Northern Ireland
- Tuesday 22nd January - Discovery Session for Business, Derry, Northern Ireland
- Wednesday 23rd January - Discovery Session for Creatives, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Wednesday 23rd January - Discovery Session for Business, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Thursday 24th January - Discovery Session for Business, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Thursday 24th January - Discovery Session for Creatives, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Wednesday 30th January - Discovery Event for Business, Sligo, Ireland
- Wednesday 30th January - Discovery Event for Creatives, Sligo, Ireland
- Monday 11th February - Discovery Event for Businesses and Creatives, Inverness, Scotland
Image above used courtesy of http://publicphoto.org via Creative Commons